I’m a day late on this post – but I still feel like I need to post it.
Things I am grateful for:
- Financial security to buy a house and furnish it to my tastes (slowly, yes, but it will get done!)
- My wonderful North Carolina and Colorado family -I love you guys so much and miss you awfully
- My husband – The Man is pretty darn great and I’m so happy we have each other and our stupid faces
- My dear and beloved friends, near and far
- My health
- Being able to run and lift weights and get stronger and more awesome
- A job I love and coworkers I enjoy
And, on the lighter side, a list from Brooks about what runners are thankful for.
Here’s hoping everyone in the U.S. enjoyed their holiday (and for the rest of you, have a good weekend)!